Grit7z is a small plugin for the popular 7-Zip archiver. You can use Grit7z with 7-Zip to open, modify, or create .PAK archives, which are used in Chrome or Chromium-based browsers.
The Grit7z distribution package is an ordinary Zip archive that contains the following three files:
- Grit.64.dll – the 64-bit version of the plugin
- Grit.32.dll – the 32-bit version of the plugin
- ReadMe.txt – the user instructions
To install the plugin into the 7-Zip installation folder, you need to create the "Formats" subfolder. After that, copy Grit.64.dll or Grit.32.dll (depending on your 7-Zip edition) to that subfolder. If you do that, each time you launch 7-Zip, it will automatically find Grit7z and use it when opening .pak files.
- Plugin version: 1.1
- Distribution package size: 214 KB
- Distribution package release date: 18 Jul 2019