ExFat7z is a small plugin for the popular 7-Zip archiver. You can use ExFat7z with 7-Zip to open ExFat disk images.
The ExFat7z distribution package is an ordinary Zip archive that contains the following three files:
- ExFat.64.dll – the 64-bit version of the plugin
- ExFat.32.dll – the 32-bit version of the plugin
- ReadMe.txt – the user instructions
To install the plugin into the 7-Zip installation folder, you need to create the "Formats" subfolder. After that, copy ExFat.64.dll or ExFat.32.dll (depending on your 7-Zip edition) to that subfolder. If you do that, each time you launch 7-Zip, it will automatically find ExFat7z and use it when opening ExFat disk images.
- Plugin version: 1.1
- Distribution package size: 174 KB
- Distribution package release date: 16 Sep 2019