Resize column width by default or toggle colum visibility globally

null

Whenever I open a new archive, there are a bunch of default columns visible in the explorer, some of which aren't relevant to me and at the default size of my explorer window it also causes a scrollbar to be visible at the bottom. If I press "Größe aller Spalten anpassen" (Resize all columns) the with of them changes and it fits well into the window, although I have to do that every time I open it again.
Could you make it so that either the column width automatically adjusts when you open the archive or that you can choose which columns you want to be visible in the first place for every archive you open? Like maybe I want to see the CRC-32 value but not the Characteristics and so on...

Attachments

Dec

Administrator
Staff member
Could you make it so that either the column width automatically adjusts when you open the archive
TC4Shell has no access to Windows Explorer UI, TC4Shell only provides information about available columns.

or that you can choose which columns you want to be visible in the first place for every archive you open?
I will think about it.

Dec

Administrator
Staff member
Try Nightly build.

Steps:
1) Setup columns
2) Goto View\Options\View

Capture.PNG

3) Press Apply to Folders