The installation wizard will install all components necessary for TC4Shell’s operation, depending on your Windows version. Right after the installation, you will be prompted to set up file associations. After you do it, you will be able to open archives of those types directly in Windows Explorer.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 31 MB of free disk space
- 128 MB of RAM
- Portuguese (Brazil) - thanks to Sergio Mota
- Application version: 17.9.10
- Installation package size: 8 MB
- Installation package date: 10 Sep 2017
- In the Start menu, select “Control Panel.” In the window that opens, select “Add or Remove Programs” (Windows XP) or “Programs and Features” (Windows Vista or higher).
- In the list of installed applications, select TC4Shell and click “Remove” or “Uninstall” (depending on your Windows version).
- Uninstalling TC4Shell will remove all related file associations and restore the initial ones.
Third-party libraries used
- 7z.dll, Copyright (C) 1999-2017 Igor Pavlov, www.7-zip.org
- Unrar.dll, Copyright (C) 1993-2017 Alexander Roshal, www.rarlab.com
- sqx20u.dll, Copyright (C) 1993-2012 Sven Ritter, www.sqx-archiver.org
- wavpackdll.dll, Copyright (C) 1998-2017 David Bryant, www.wavpack.com
- zstd.dll, lz4.dll, lz5.dll, brotli.dll, lizard.dll Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Tino Reichardt, mcmilk.de
- libwim-15.dll, Copyright (C) 2012-2017 Eric Biggers, wimlib.net
- LzhamCodec.dll, Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Richard Geldreich, Jr., richg42.blogspot.com