The installation wizard will install all components necessary for TC4Shell’s operation, depending on your Windows version. Right after the installation, you will be prompted to set up file associations. After you do it, you will be able to open archives of those types directly in Windows Explorer.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 40 MB of free disk space
- 128 MB of RAM
- Chinese (Simplified) - thanks to Zhang Hongyu
- French (localization 93%) - thanks to Chabloz Régis
- German (localization 91%) - thanks to Christoph Loesch - www.chil.at
- Japanese - thanks to キーンザナ 「Zana Keene」
- Korean - thanks to Kusu and キーンザナ 「Zana Keene」
- Polish - thanks to Jarek
- Portuguese (localization 75%) - thanks to Sergio Mota
- Romanian - thanks to Igor Sorocean
- Spanish (localization 98%) - thanks to Cristian Rodríguez
- Turkish - thanks to The A.i.D
- Application version: 18.3.20
- Installation package size: 22 MB
- Installation package date: 20 Mar 2018
- In the Start menu, select “Control Panel.” In the window that opens, select “Add or Remove Programs” (Windows XP) or “Programs and Features” (Windows Vista or higher).
- In the list of installed applications, select TC4Shell and click “Remove” or “Uninstall” (depending on your Windows version).
- Uninstalling TC4Shell will remove all related file associations and restore the initial ones.
Third-party libraries used
- 7z.dll, Copyright (C) 1999-2018 Igor Pavlov, www.7-zip.org
- Unrar.dll, Copyright (C) 1993-2018 Alexander Roshal, www.rarlab.com
- zstd.dll, lz4.dll, lz5.dll, brotli.dll, lizard.dll, Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Tino Reichardt, mcmilk.de
- libwim-15.dll, Copyright (C) 2012-2017 Eric Biggers, wimlib.net
- wavpackdll.dll, Copyright (C) 1998-2017 David Bryant, www.wavpack.com
- sqx20u.dll, Copyright (C) 1993-2012 Sven Ritter, www.sqx-archiver.org
- LzhamCodec.dll, Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Richard Geldreich, Jr., richg42.blogspot.com